Thursday, November 2, 2017

100 word challenge week #8

One day in the morning I woke up with a good mood,today is the day to meet my great grandpa Bobby Joe.But my mom was exasperated because he lived in Florida.It is 3 miles away from here.I went downstairs to get some breakfast.I bit into my chunky food and I choked on it and I turned as white as a ghost.After I pushed it out, my mom said ''you have a load of homework''!Right  now I am 
swimming on pile of history paper.when I finished  my homework I came downstairs and I looked at the clock and I was late. My head went up in flame, my mom said ''how about tomorrow''?fine then ,can i go to my friend birthday?but we already celebrated it? said mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sensiboi,
    The prompt words are somewhat spread out in your writing. You have used some descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'exasperated' and 'chunky'; include more of these interesting words in your writing. Remember to leave a space after all punctuation. You would benefit from word processing your story in a 'Word' document first, then copying and pasting it into your blog. 'Word' will help you realize where you have made spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete