Wednesday, November 29, 2017

100 Word Challenge week #12


One day when I came back from soccer, I saw my brother Mark. He was playing with my battery powered robot.I was furious. Maybe he wanted my remote control car. So i gave him that. Next my stomach was rumble. I went to the refrigerator to treat myself with a double-decker white bread sandwich. Just as i was about to devour my sandwich, My brother bolted to me and took the sandwich right out of my hand and went to the bathroom and locked the door. was going to go bananas if he eats it all. Sometimes my brother gets really  energetic. I Hurried to open the door...somehow.

1 comment:

  1. Try to remember to capitalize "I" and don't capitalize "hurried"or "My" when they are not at the start of a sentence.
    Try not to write run on sentences or remember to use commas to separates your thoughts.
    I like how you tried to use descriptive language.

    ReplyDelete